- Iowa State University's health plans are considered grandfathered health plans under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Free or low-cost health coverage available to eligible children and families.
Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act
- This notice informs you of the federal regulation that requires all health plans that cover mastectomies to also cover reconstruction of the removed breast.
- This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed by Iowa State University and how you can get access to this information.
Affordable Care Act - Marketplace Coverage Options
- This notice provides some basic information about the Marketplace and employment based health coverage offered by your employer to assist you as you evaluate options for you and your family
- Your rights and protections against surprise medical bills - when you obtain emergency care or are treated by an out-of-network provider at an in-network hospital or ambulatory surgical center, you are protected from surprise billing or balance billing.