Leadership at Any Level
Leadership at Any Level sessions focus on enhancing an individual’s leadership potential. Since leadership is not only a function of position, any individual at any level can demonstrate leadership and influence the behavior of others.
- The impact attitudes have on leadership performance
- The role of emotional intelligence in leadership development
- The process of group development
- The responsibilities and practices of effective leadership
- Dealing with difficult behaviors and situations
- The tools for addressing change effectively
- The wellbeing of leaders
A series of five, three-hour sessions over a three-month period. The design is flexible enough to adjust to another structure, such as three four-hour sessions or two short days or any other combination that would allow the content and concepts to be experienced.
Fall 2019 Series
Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 9 a.m.-noon
Tuesday, October 1, 2019, 9 a.m.-noon
Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 9 a.m.-noon
Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 9 a.m.-noon
Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 9 a.m.-noon
Spring 2020 Series
Tuesday, April 14, 2020, 9 a.m.-noon
Tuesday, April 28, 2020, 9 a.m.-noon
Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 9 a.m.-noon
Tuesday, Mary 19, 2020, 9 a.m.-noon
Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 9 a.m.-noon
Cost is $200/participant.
Any ISU employee interested in enhancing their leadership potential can participate. Register at Learn@ISU