Understanding, Handling, and Championing Change
Understanding, Handling, and Championing Change workshop series is designed to assist ISU employees in gaining a better perspective on change and how it impacts the individual’s work life. Managing change was identified by the respondents of the ISU Supervisor Training Needs Assessment Survey as a priority professional development need, and change is clearly a part of everyone’s work life.
This series is open to all ISU employees.
The goal of this series is to provide ISU employees an opportunity to explore, understand, and better manage change in the workplace. The overall objectives are:
- Participants will explore the process of change.
- Participants will examine how change impacts the individual.
- Participants will explore how to handle imposed change.
- Participants will learn how to lead a change initiative.
- Participants will explore how to influence others for change.
A series of four, two-hour workshops, typically held in late fall or early spring.
2019 - 2020 Series
Cost is $75/participant, which is usually paid by the employee’s department.
Register at Learn@ISU