University Human Resources COVID-19
Iowa State’s primary focus is the safety and wellbeing of all members of the ISU community, including students, faculty, staff, and visitors. This site has been developed to provide important information and support resources for faculty and staff.
Visit Iowa State University's COVID-19 Campus Updates and Resources website developed in coordination with our Emergency Operations Center, which is managing the university’s response and preparation around COVID-19.
- University Travel Policy During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Coping with COVID-19 Challenges Employee Survey Executive Summary
Time Off and Leave
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Employee & Supervisor Training (with captions)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Employee & Supervisor Training (ASL version)
- COVID-19 Sick Time Off and Leave Employee Resource
- COVID-19 Sick Time Off and Leave Flowchart
- COVID-19 Sick Time Off Job Aid
- COVID-19 FMLA Job Aid
- COVID-19 Intermittent FMLA Time Offs Job Aid
- COVID-19 Caring for and Returning to Work
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Unpaid Time Off - Authorized Job Aid
Reduction in Operations
- Reduction in Operations FAQ
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits FAQ
- Temporary Assignment Process
- Temporary Assignment Availability Form for Departments - Prior to completing this form, please first work with HR Delivery regarding the temporary assignment process.
- Temporary Assignment Availability Form for Employees - Prior to completing this form, please first work with your manager and HR Delivery regarding the temporary assignment process.
- Emergency Pay Policy/Guidance Regarding COVID-19 Pandemic
- Research Grant Fund Pay Decisions