As an employee you may conduct many employee transactions or obtain personal information through the employee tab in AccessPlus or in Workday, the university's web-based information system. Visit the IT Website for information on how to log into AccessPlus.
Account / U-Bill
View recent account activity, make a payment or view prior statements.
Address Changes (home and/or office):
- Log into Workday
- Click on the Personal Information circle
- Under Change, click on Contact Information
- Click Edit
- Click on the Pencil icon next to the area you need to change
- Click the Submit button
- Also, don’t forget to update your 911 location when moving your office telephone. Go to this website to update this very important location information: www.it.iastate.edu/911
You can view your Benefits and request changes within Workday. Please use these reference guides:
- Enrolling in Benefits as a New Hire
- Changing Benefits Quick Reference Guide
- Enrolling in Benefits as a New Pre-Doctoral or Post-Doctoral Associate
Dining Charge Plan
You don't have to be a student to take advantage of ISU Dining's great food and convenient locations! As a full-time ISU employee, you can sign up for the Staff Charge Plan within AccessPlus.
Click here to view the quick reference guide for Pay Application in Workday.
Click here to view the quick reference guide for Viewing Workday Payslips.
Click here to view the quick reference guide for Workday Expenses.
Manage outside access to your AccessPlus information.
Time and Absence
Time and Absence is in Workday. Please use these reference guides:
- Time Entry Codes Quick Reference Guide
- Time Entry for Students With Multiple Positions
- View Absence Balance and Request an Absence
- Physical Clock Check In Check Out Quick Reference Guide
- Web Clock Check In Check Out Quick Reference Guide
- Requesting an Absence Quick Reference Guide
- Assign Work Schedule
- Correct an Absence Request
Questions? Contact Time and Absence
Tuition Reimbursement Program
The application to participate in the Tuition Reimbursement Program for Merit and Professional and Scientific (P&S) staff is located within AccessPlus.
W-2s and W-4s (Federal and State)
W-2s and W-4s are in Workday. Please use these reference guides:
Questions? Contact the Payroll Office