Steps To Enroll - Faculty, P&S, Merit
Steps To Enroll In Benefits:
- Submit your benefit elections in Workday.
- Look for the onboarding task in your inbox called “Benefits Change-New Hire”
- Submit before your Submit By deadline
- A Job Aid with screenshots is available here
- For your Mandatory Retirement plan, do one of the following based on the option you chose.
- IPERS – Complete the IPERS Beneficiary and Enrollment Form
- Return paper form to the Benefits Office or send directly to IPERS
- TIAA – Set up an on-line account, during which you will:
- Choose your investment allocations
- Provide beneficiary information
- If you chose to enroll in the ISU group life insurance plan, complete a Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation Form