University Human Resources Talent Acquisition consists of Talent Acquisition Consultants and Staff Recruiting Specialists. TA Consultants focus on recruitment policies and procedures and provide recruiting best practice to all of campus. Staff Recruiting Specialists consult and advise departments on recruitment strategies and processes for attracting, hiring and retaining Faculty, Professional & Scientific, and Merit staff. Additionally, the SRS provides assistance to candidates seeking information on career opportunities and the hiring process.
UHR Talent Acquisition and the Staff Recruiting Specialists exist to enhance ISU’s ability to recruit and hire top talent by:
- Providing recruitment services, including sourcing, screening and assessment of candidates to hiring managers and departments to improve the quality of hire
- Developing community outreach efforts and managing ISU’s employment brand reputation
- Streamlining the recruiting process to improve time-to-fill while providing an excellent high-touch candidate experience
- Recruiting a diverse candidate workforce and partnering with HR Delivery colleagues to improve our retention efforts
- Ensuring top talent is cultivated, encouraged and matched to positions through a candidate pipeline
- Providing exemplary service and support by delivering high-quality information, training and resources to hiring managers and interview teams